Program Supervisor for Addiction Services
Location: Cloquet, MN
Salary: Based on Experience
Benefit Eligible- Yes
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL QUALIFIED PERSONS
DUTIES: Fully Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor who provides administrative supervision to the Addictions team. This position works collaboratively with the Director of Addiction Services to provide 50% administrative and clinical supervision tasks and 50% treatment services within the 12 core functions as outlined in 245G.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Successfully complete a criminal background check in state(s) of residence during the past three years.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Licensed as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor in the State of Minnesota
· Must be approved by one of the Mental Health Behavioral Boards to provide clinical supervision within 6 months of start
· Must know and understand 245G and the implications in sections 245A.65, 626.556, 626.557, and 626.5572
· Must have three or more-years of experience providing individual and group counseling to individuals with substance use disorders
· Must have experience providing supervision and/or training to alcohol and drug counselors
· Must have experience collaborating with key community stakeholders and collaborative partners, as well as serving culturally diverse communities
OBTAINING APPLICATIONS: Apply online at www.humandevelopmentcenter.org.
FILING APPLICATIONS: APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED OR POST-MARKED BY THE CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED. Job applicants must meet all minimum qualifications. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify that applications are on file on or before the closing date.
The Human Development Center
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities Encouraged to Apply